If you have any questions or would like more information about anything please Contact Me. If you are planning on buying or selling a home or property please visit my Buyers Page or Sellers Page.
In April 2011, RE/MAX Rouge River introduced a state-of-the-art lockbox to the GTA, the SentriLock REALTOR® Lockbox System. The SentriLock System enables convenient, authorized property viewings and allows the Listing Brokerage to monitor showing activity via online reports.
SentriLock's REALTOR® Lockbox requires either a user-specific access card only available to real estate professionals or unique access codes, which provide bank encryption strength, changing daily and are active from 7am to 11pm. This ensures security, follow-up and peace of mind unavailable in mechanical lockbox systems, which use one set code for all visitors with no record of who enters the home or when.
Key Benefits & Features of high security SentriLock lockbox NXT & Sentricard Smart Cards
Physical Component Benefits:
- Completely Removable Shackle makes placing lockboxes on listings easier
- Non-mar material resists damage to homes
- High-security heat treated alloy steel construction & bolt cutter resistant shackle
- Extra-large front opening key compartment allows you to store additional keys
- An integrated & illuminated key-pad, providing both smartcard & combination style access (1 day codes)
- A user-replaceable battery with up to a six-year life (low-battery warning notification)
- The Sentricard smart card utilizes an embedded chip that contains the security data for the lockbox system. The Sentricards are convenient & durable, credit-card sized & each is assigned a unique PIN for increased security.
- Listing agent has full control over access to property
- 1 day codes change automatically daily
- Entire lockbox access reports (by Sentricards & 1-day codes) can be created & accessed online, detailing the date & time of each access. If the showing agent used a Sentricard, their name will also be recorded
- Lockbox hours can be customized to Seller’s needs; Homeowner DND feature
- Assigning a lockbox to your listing allows you to keep track of your lockbox inventory & locations
- Sentricards can be updated through a card reader (available at each office branch), or by using the SentriLock automated phone system CARS (card automated renewal system)
- SentriLock offers e-mail & toll free agent support 7 days a week 8am to midnight, as well as 24-7 voice response system support
- Your Sentricard can be linked to your mobile phone for faster & easier service
SentriLock Home Page
Lockbox Live Demo
Mechanical Lockbox Comparison
SentriLock Mobile Information
SentriLock Tips & Tools